Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the rebirth of the no offense blog

Yes, it's true. Due to the fact that A) I have no job until June 10th and have already spent a month on my lil' island doing basically nothing, and B) my friend Melissa suggested that I do so, I have decided to return to/continue updating this blog with commentary about my life! These new upcoming blog entries will most likely be of a different nature than my old ones.

I have a lot to catch up on but I'm going to try to gloss over most of the unimportant stuff. Here are some basic updates about things that have changed [or not] since September:

1) I have friends. Shocking, I know, but I do. I love the girls in my acappella group and I love my sorority sisters!
2) I joined a sorority! lolz. Today I even ordered Vineyard Vines letters!
3) JNB (J NotBoyfriend) became JBFand later JEx-BF but now none of that matters because he is just my friend and all is good.
4) I met a boy who lied his ass off to me about basically his whole life. Interesting semester.
5) I finished my sophomore year of college!
6) I became very fond of the Boston Bruins and Twitter (@emma_lykeduh #getatme)

I'm exhausted, and the Bruins lost tonight, so I'm sad and going to bed. No offense, squeegels.

No comments:

Post a Comment