Thursday, September 16, 2010

P(A) = ∑ {p(s1)p(s2)p(s3)} = Wiffle Ball

I was going to post this yesterday but then I realized I forgot to post my unique love letter, probably because I was too busy inhaling rubbing alcohol fumes. ANYWAY, yah:


It’s Monday.  My weekend was okay. I played wiffle ball for about four minutes and then almost got killed by a schoolmate of mine named Brett so I stopped playing. No wonder I have no friends here. They are all gym class heroes and barbarians. Jack came to the city so he came over and we skyped with Chelsea and took like three pictures and deleted them because they were weird and he jumped on my bed while we looked at pictures. I met some bros at some frat fest. I want to rush pike. I wish I could be in a frat since I am such a bro. But I guess I have to settle for sorority life, since I get along with girls so well and all.
            In more current news I am in game theory. There is a kid in my game theory class named colton. I am pretty sure that I hate colton. Well I don’t actually hate anyone. But I am pretty sure that I really really really do not like colton. I am also pretty sure that colton is going to have to tutor me in game theory. So I guess I’d better be nice..

UDPATE: I take back everything I said about colton being my tutor because I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT’S GOING ON JUST AS MUCH AS IF NOT MORE THAN HE DOES WOOOO!

UPDATE #2: it is now Wednesday and I DEFINITELY HATE COLTON.  The best part of this is that everybody else hates him too!
Look up Schrödinger’s cat and see what it has to do with cheating on tests. I’ll save you some time : NOTHING.
Look up the monty hall problem. If you find anything that says always switch I grant you permission to also hate colton. That is all.

SPOTTED: ZEBRA PRINT JEEP IN MY JAMAICAN DEBT VIDEO. DAY MADE!

i am not a total acappella fail! day more made!

Edit: Colton ended up getting a legitimate 100% in our game theory class. I wish I were joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment