Saturday, September 11, 2010

BEST DAY EVER IN BOSTON (no, really).

other than the fact that i slept through my gym alarm (YAY I LOVE GAINING TONS OF WEIGHT AT COLLEGE), yesterday was AWESOME!


i only had one class, environmental science, which i expected to hate because i hate science! except guess what?! i didn't hate it even a little bit! but i didn't know that at first. so here is everything i wrote in class. it's kind of jumbled because for this one i was just straight up writing my thoughts but it's fine because now you can see the inner workings of my brain...


wow i just got here to my environmental class and i am not excited. we are watching a depressing slideshow rife with grammatical errors about having no water in 2070.
and there is a guy in a gray sweatsuit that just sat down in front of me. he has a gray messenger bag also. it is made of wool. he smells like old people mixed with jersey shore.


i watched the story of stuff in high school but i think we are watching it again. i want to watch the movie about corn though.   i watched that in high school too.
( http://www.kingcorn.net/ )


WOW I CAN'T BREATHE BECAUSE OF GRAYMAN'S COLOGNE.
i have legitimately started coughing because of this kid. i'm officially annoyed. and the typos in this slideshow are taking away from the meaning of it. also the fact that it's ridiculous is making it hard to take it seriously. i don't feel like paying attention to this discussion because i assume it is going to be sciencey so i will tell you how i got to class today:


11:30 leave for class which starts at 11:45. i decide to stop at ResMail but the line was too long so i continue on to class across huntington
11:35 i get to richards hall, but i can't remember which room it is. i think it's 200 but i'm too scared to go check.
i call Roommate, she doesn't pick up. word.
i run back to stetson east and up two flights of stairs (well 2 floors 4 flights)
11:40 i reach my room, look for my notebook that has my class locations - no luck (surprise surprise)
11:41 sign onto myneu and look it up. IT'S 200. of course. i sprint downstairs and out to the street.
11:44 waiting for walk sign at huntington
11:45 practically faceplant up the stars to richards while simultaneously flashing my butt to the world
11:46 find a seat and start class in the most uncomfortable chair ever.
at approximately 11:48 enter grayman. commence suffocation.
she just handed out the syllabus. she is my professor. she is pregnant

WOOOOOO NO FINAL!
QUIZZES NOT CUMULATIVE! WINNER.


AND WOW REMEMBER HOW I SAID I WANT TO WATCH THE CORN MOVIE AGAIN?!
WE ARE!! AWESOME! I <3 CORN!
i watched that in my us history class. by the way we are also watching a movie called who killed the electric car that i watched in physics junior year (the story of stuff was my junior year too.) this is like my junior year of high school all over again.


wow this class is getting better and better. she likes extra credit! and being fair! this is too good to be true!


i am going to go on facebook because i am a badass. kind of.
i am fb chatting with dave on my ipod. in class.
he thinks we are going to have super badass children because we are both so badass. i told him that is just not true at all. i am right i think. i am also hungry. it is 12:2p.m. (ew) and i haven't eaten yet. but mariah and i are going to pf chang's today and berryline. fat.


update. 1:02 p.m. this class has FLOWN by, only 23 minutes left. unfortunately i may actually pass out and/or die before then because 
I STILL CAN'T BREATHE THANK YOU GRAYMAN.
my professor just said i am directly responsible for deforestation because i eat pineapple. i'm torn. i love the enviro but i also LOVE PINEAPPLE.  this is distressing.




and that is all i wrote in class. then i went to pf chang's AND ASSERTED MYSELF because mariah and i waited at our table for 20 minutes and NOBODY EVEN CAME TO GIVE US WATER WOW WHAT THE HECK so i went up to the host stand and politely mentioned something and the host slash manager was so relieved that i did not turn into some scary bitch lady customer that HE GAVE US OUR FOOD FOR FREE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yay me (I <3 run-on sentences).


i have two acappella auditions tomorrow. and i am SCARED.
i think that is all. except that i want my magazine. REAL BAD.

Edit: I ended up hating my Environmental Science class the most of any other class. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment